Here at Saatva, we know that more people are diagnosed with sleep disorders everyday and we seek to help them get the proper rest they desire.
According to NIH, at least 40 million Americans suffer each year from chronic, long-term sleep disorders and an additional 20 million experience occasional sleeping problems. The NIH reported that the most common sleep disorders are insomnia, sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome, and narcolepsy.
If you have a particular sleep disorder or issue, we want to know about it! Our passion is helping people get better sleep with a quality product that is designed for optimal sleep. When we ask, “How did you sleep?” We won’t accept any answer other than “AMAZING!” We’re committed to delivering the most comfortable, durable, and affordable luxury mattress on the market.
We’re delighted that we helped yet another person with a sleeping disorder get the best sleep possible! Ron from Swansboro, NC, like millions of other Americans, suffers from a sleeping problem and needed a new mattress to help him sleep better. He found us online and we helped him find out which comfort level would be right for him based off his sleeping issues.
We know that not everyone sleeps the same way and that’s why we offer three top comfort levels to choose from. We know that the comfort level that works for Ron isn’t necessarily going to the right choice for our next customer.
Our three different comfort levels are Plush Soft, Luxury Firm and Firm:
The plush soft comfort level is best for sleepers who prefer to feel their mattress hug them in a supportive embrace. The core is just the right firmness to ensure you don’t sink in too much and it conforms to your unique body.
Choose Plush Soft:
- If you prefer to sleep on your side and sometimes your back
- If you like to feel enveloped in your bed and linens
- Have trouble with your arms falling asleep before you do
- If you prefer a soft mattress
Our flagship model is our luxury firm mattress, which is the standard comfort level used in the finest hotels. It offers the perfect balance of “cushion firm and contouring support” and is rated the “#1 comfort choice” in the ultra premium mattress classification.
Choose Luxury Firm:
- If you prefer to sleep on your side, back or stomach.
- It’s the perfect mattress for couples with different sleep needs.
- If you are looking for the Goldilocks bed. Not too firm. Not too soft.
- If you switch sleeping positions often in the night.
- If you are looking for the luxury hotel experience at home.
Our firm mattress is for sleepers who prefer their mattress firm but not “table-top” hard. When you lay down you will feel an initial plushness quickly followed by the firm support you desire.
- If you prefer to sleep on your back or stomach
- Prefer a mattress that you float on top of instead of sink into
- If your health professional recommends a firm mattress
- If you prefer a firmer mattress
No matter if you have a sleeping problem or not, we can help you figure out which comfort level is the perfect match for you! Don’t go another night without getting quality sleep on one of our luxury mattresses. For more independent reviews on our Saatva mattresses, check out goodbed.com, whatsthebest-mattress.com, or sift through more than 1,000 of our Google reviews!