Who doesn’t like a little “extra” in life — especially an extra soft mattress? A little extra cushion never hurt anybody (see Exhibit A before you even try to disagree), and here at Saatva, we cater to those who like to take their little extra into the bedroom.
A firm versus extra soft mattress can mean the difference between Kate Moss and Marilyn Monroe, so it’s important for shoppers to fully examine their preferences and health concerns to make the most appropriate choice. Saatva makes it easy by offering three comfort levels, with helpful descriptions that assist consumers in selecting their best fit. Our softest mattress, the Plush Soft For is for sleepers who prefer to feel their mattress hug them in a supportive embrace. We layer soft and conforming foams into individually wrapped coils, complementing the mattress core, which is just the right firmness to ensure you don’t sink too far into your bed.
You should choose the Plush Soft comfort level if:
- You prefer to sleep on your side and sometimes your back
- You like to feel enveloped in your bed and linens
- You have trouble with your arms falling asleep before you do
- You prefer an extra soft mattress
So speaking of a little extra, here’s what you can do when you start with an extra soft mattress like the Saatva Plush Soft:
- Amp up the extra soft look and feel of your mattress using an equally soft, monochromatic color scheme that utilizes a ton of textures. Button details emphasize the plush feel of fabrics, and adding sheen creates contrast to lend interesting dimension to interior design.
- Pick a bright, bold color to accentuate the focal point of your bedroom — the bed, of course! You’ll make your extra soft mattress look so inviting that you may never leave the house again.
- Turn your bed into a statement piece. No matter which era of design speaks to you most, select a gem that feels right to you, and let your bedroom shine. Reupholstering a Colonial piece, or painting bold colors over classic Victorian furniture, will give your bed a modern, yet refined vibe (and, trust me, your friends will be jealous of both your bed and your DIY skills!).
- Give your bed a little extra character by adding a lamp or art piece directly over it. Whether used for lighting or strictly decoration, this will draw attention to your bed, give your room a sense of depth, dimension, and whimsy, and allow you to express your personality in a fun way.
Bring a little extra into your life with an extra soft mattress — the Saatva Plush Soft is one click away!