For sleepers who prefer to feel their mattress hug them in a supportive embrace the Plush Soft comfort level is your choice. We layer individually wrapped coils with softer and conforming foams to create a mattress that hugs to your body while you sleep. Our core is just the right firmness to ensure you don’t sink in too much but will conform to your unique body.
Choose Plush Soft:
CHOOSE PLUSH SOFT
- If you prefer to sleep on your side and sometimes your back
- If you like to feel enveloped in your bed and linens
- Have trouble with your arms falling asleep before you do
- If you prefer a soft mattress
OUR FLAGSHIP LEVEL
The standard comfort level used in the finest hotels in the world, where their goal is to ensure every guest gets a great night sleep. "Luxury Firm" offers the perfect balance of "cushion firm and contouring support". This assures proper spinal alignment with our premium foam cushion layers for the ultimate and most comfortable sleep experience. Whether you sleep on your side, back or stomach, you will be very happy with this comfort level. It is a true medium firm. It's not too hard or too soft. The "Luxury Firm", is rated the "#1 comfort choice" in the ultra premium mattress classification.
Choose Luxury Firm:
CHOOSE LUXURY FIRM
- If you prefer to sleep on your side, back or stomach.
- It’s the perfect mattress for couples with different sleep needs.
- If you are looking for the Goldilocks bed. Not too firm. Not too soft.
- If you switch sleeping positions often in the night.
- If you are looking for the luxury hotel experience at home.
For sleepers who prefer their mattress firm but not hard the Firm comfort level is your choice. We layer individually wrapped coils with firmer and conforming foams to create a mattress that floats your body on the mattress as you sleep. When you lie down you will feel an initial plushness quickly followed by the firm support you desire. Our core is just the right firmness balance to ensure you don’t sink into the mattress or feel like you are sleeping on a board.
- If you prefer to sleep on your back or stomach
- Prefer a mattress that you float on top of instead of sink into
- If your health professional recommends a firm mattress
- If you prefer a firmer mattress