LET'S KEEP AMERICA BUILDING
100% MADE IN THE USA
Because we save on transportation and storefront costs incurred such as rent, commissions, utility costs and so much more, we are able to put that saving into materials and manufacturing. When you buy the Saatva mattress you get the highest quality product and your money stays in America enriching our economy. Let's build the American economy!
God Bless America!
Here are the facts...
- We are approached many times a year by foreign mattress manufactures to build Saatva products. They guarantee the cost will be significantly less, and our profits will be much higher. We always say no!
- All bio-based foams used for Saatva beds are stable before they are shipped to our factories. Many foams from overseas are not stable, and are just shrink wrapped and shipped even if moist. Our bio-based foams travel less and are odorless.
- We are responsible for the movement of hundreds of trucks weekly throughout every part of the country.
- We follow all United States e-commerce tax laws.
- Ultra premium luxury mattresses require detailed work by hand... US builders do it as well as anyone in the world!
- We can not account for every nut and bolt in each of the 11 American factories manufacturing our proprietary product, but we are proud to say that we source all of our bio-based foams and our recycled steel units in the United States. Additionally, our mattress top cover and side panels are purchased through two highly respected 'green friendly' fabric producers based out of the United States and Canada, Culp/Aquila.
- The above points combined with an unprecedented pristine reputation, has made Saatva by far the best reviewed mattress on Google for 2012/13.